Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Early sunset

Lectures are continuing. I'm thinking about a talk I'll be giving on Friday for my boss's group. Just popping into the office quickly to check what's been happening in the world. I can only read the headline that Gatecrasher seems to be on fire. This is sad news indeed, Several fine nights spent in that very special Sheffield club. I just hope that the place isn't occupied right now.

There are few benefits of having the sort of pollution we're experiencing at the moment. It does at least provide us with some rather strange sunsets.
Artificial sunset 3
Back to the lectures...

2 comments:

helensotiriadis said...

you must have a pretty nifty camera to be able to find the (these days, elusive) sun.

Unknown said...

OK, no chance of seeing the sun today, but on the more 'hazy' days it can be attractive.