Saturday, April 04, 2009

Offline for a few days

Tomorrow Jonstraveladventures takes a break from normal coverage as I'll be making my way to Morocco. Projects have simply been too busy to think about this break, until now, so I'm not in any way prepared, apart from having couchsurfing hosts in a couple of cities vaguely set up.

I'll be flying from Madrid to Casablanca on Monday, then making my way down to Essaouira on the coast, before going to Marrakech and into the Atlas mountains. The plan there is to get out of the city lights and see the stars properly, for the first time in a long time! The moon is going to be pretty full the whole time, but there should still be the chance for some good observing and photography.


Anyway, I hope you all have a good Easter and I shall be back online shortly.

No comments: