Saturday, February 23, 2008


The lamprey it seems is not only a curious looking creature but an interesting organism to help biologists understand the evolution of the jaw. I am told that it also makes a fine dinner, something which Henry I would at one time have attested to, before it was too late! I caught the following guy mournfully looking at the passers by in the old town of Santiago de Compostela last week.
lollamprey suggestions will be accepted.


The Holy ettlz said...

"lollamprey suggestions will be accepted." Oh dear, methinks you know not what you do! How about: "I iz/TEH SUCK"? Posted it to ICHC?

Jonathan Shock said...

I haven't, but feel free to!

The Holy ettlz said...

Oh, no, no, no, you do your own dirty-work!

Ruppin Menthor said...

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes